Albania has a paradise mixing beautiful nature and interesting culture. This journey takes you to famous UNESCO sites as well as in the countryside of south Albania. Experience with us true Albanian hospitality while visiting historic places and taking short walks to rural nature. It is recommended for groups of friends, families, and couples who like to explore rural experiences. You will admire the blue Ionian coast as well as the high mountains of Albania.
- Berat castle, Mangalem, and Gorica neighborhoods
- Apollonia archeological site
- Butrint archeological park
- Qeparo and Voskopoje old villages
- Gjirokaster fortress
- Nivica canyons and Peshtura waterfalls
- Benja thermal baths