Hike Mount Dajt from Tirana
- Hike mount Dajt
- Enjoy a cable car ride above Tirana
- Small group size
- Professional tour guide/driver
- Transportation with comfortable car
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Cable car ticket (1200 Leke/pp)
Meet with your tour guide in your hotel lobby and transfer to the cable car station. You will enjoy a 20-minute ride with stunning views of the capital of Tirana. This is the best way to escape city rush and enjoy the green nature of national park. At arrival, we prepare the hiking boots. Our destination of the day is Tujani Peak, 1524m above sea level.
The trail stretches through dense pine and beech trees. At the top of summit, you will be amazed by the views of Bovilla Lake in the north, the national park in the east, and the Adriatic Sea in the west. After taking a break and some photos, we head back through the same trail.
The trail is 4.8 km long both ways. The level is considered easy, with a max elevation gain of 450m.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Bring with you water, a hat, sunglasses and sun cream on sunny days